On1 Photo Raw 2018 is almost here
Although it was scheduled to released today, On1 is holding off on the release to get a few more fixes done before shipping. It is estimated to ship within a week.
The bonus for you is the pre-order period has been extended until shipment and now comes with an additional bonus item.
Hear are just some of the new features in On1 Photo Raw 2018
- HDR Mode
- Versions – can create multiple different versions that are separate from the original file to try various options on one photo.
- Improvements in adjustments.
- paint with color brush
- skin retouching, color
- Selective noise removal and adding
- New masking tools
- Color Range Mask
- Luminosity Masking update
- On1 for Photo Mobile – lets you sync photos to and from your phone.
- Updated UI
- Create folders with groups of photos
- Additional Camera Support
You can pre-order it now
- Previous owners of any On1 app can upgrade for $79.99, that’s a $20 savings off the regular upgrade price of $99.99
- New customers can purchase at the pre-order price of $119.99
The Pre-Release pricing also includes some excellent bonus materials:
Three ON1 Photo RAW 2018 Courses by Product Director Dan Harlacher, and all of their 2017 and 2018 Loyalty Rewards.
AND NOW Includes an additional bonus item of “Mastering Black & White Photography & Editing with Dan Harlacher” that will be available later this year.
And remember On1 Photo Raw 2018 is available for both Mac and Windows
Here is a sneak peak at some of the new features
Overview of the new features in On1 Photo Raw 2018