It has started, MacPhun is coming to PC – Windows Platform with the release of the Luminar for Windows Public Beta
In its first foray into the Windows world, MacPhun is releasing a public beta of Luminar for Windows today.
During the beta period, Luminar for Windows is free to download and use
Key features of the Luminar for Windows public beta:
- Adaptive user interface – Exactly matching the Mac version, the software adapts to the skill level and preferences of the photographer.
- One-click presets – Over 50 pre-defined styles for every photography style.
- Photo Editing Filters – Over 40 custom filters, each with built-in visual tips and a unique set of easy-to-use controls for correcting, enhancing and stylizing images.
- RAW file conversion – Support for the latest RAW file libraries
- Non-destructive workflow – Edit without fear.
- Recommended System Requirements – Windows 10, Core i5 2.2 or better, 8GB RAM,1GB GPU RAM, SSD with 20+GB free space.
As with any beta
- Beta version is not the final version and features are subject to change
- Current beta version does not include all of the features/tools that the final release version will
- Final version will be released late 2017
Now Windows Users can create stunning images like these with the ease of Luminar for Windows.
A quick look at the Windows User Interface.
If you have already seen the Mac Version interface you will notice the layout the same.